Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default was recommending a Presonus E5 smart advice?

In article , JBI wrote:

Wow, guys, thanks for the info! Unfortunately, I didn't come across the
blown fuses issue until reading this thread earlier today.

This is how bargain basement gear is.

Well, these are both new and can be returned. I wonder if I should and
then go with the passive monitors with amp?

Maybe, but listen to what you have and decide if you like it. If you like
how it sounds and you can work with it, then wait until it fails and then
fix it. If you don't, then take it back as soon as possible.