MZ

Well I agree with everything you wrote. However, there are many here who
believe that amps all sound the same.

That's not quite what we're telling you. We're telling you that two amps
that *AREN'T CLIPPING* will sound the same.

Who's "we"? I never said that.

By "we", I was referring to the "many here who believe that amps all sound
the same".

Different amps do sound different. I've proven
that to myself many times with blind testing, with 100% certainty. If you can't
tell any difference, then more power to you - you will save a lot of money.

I suggest you publish these results then. It would be groundbreaking
news.