MZ

I don't believe you can measure,
with instruments, how an amp will wound in the real world. It's like fine
wine - you can measure the alcohol content of two fine wines but can you
can't measure the fragrance and taste. I'll take my ears over your
instruments any day.

That is true. In fact, it CAN be measured - in theory. But testing tools that
are as accurate as our ears (and tongues and noses) don't exist,

Clearly you don't know how the ear, tongue, and nose work then. They're
extremely inaccurate, partly by design and partly because of their
shortcomings.

and there isn't
any market for them at the cost for developing them. (There might be some
market, but it would be very very expensive, and esoteric.) Someday, it will
probably happen.

Not sure what you mean here. If you're talking about artificial ears,
eyes, and so forth, then yes there's a rather large group of researchers
trying to develop sensory neural prosthesis devices. Surely you've heard
of cochlea implants, for example?