Tony Fernandes

"Believe it or not, one simple test that is often accurate is to weigh 2
different amps. The heavier one will usually sound better (or "perform"
better, depending on how you define "perform".)"

I'd be really interested in hearing your explanation of this.

Tony

--
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,
Phoenix Gold EQ-232 30-Band EQ, Dynaudio System 360 Tri-Amped In Front and
"jeffc" wrote in message

"Trader" wrote in message
. net...
Hi,

I recently bought a MTX 502 Thunder Amp and it's built like a tank and is
quite hefty. It works great with my 12" sub. My (4) 6 x 9 speakers are