Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Alan Blumlein on radio tonight

Don Pearce wrote:

You know what? I get a much more stable set of images having inverted
one channel. I wonder if he got the polarity wrong all those years ago.
Or maybe something has happened to it since.

I often find that things like that happen with MP3 conversion. A channel
will get inverted, or the left and right channels will mysteriously
swap, and then return to their original position. If there's a computer
involved, it'll screw you some time or other.

me he
)