MZ

Actually - I think he may have. What he is trying to say is that you
can get your subs to perform better by moving the box. The building of
the box can also make a huge difference. Make sure it is sealed 100%.
If it is a ported box, it still needs to be sealed everywhere except for
the port. It really seems like those subs should be pretty loud. And
like Rod said - don't fire them into the back of the seats, as fabric
and foam absorb noise. Face them backwards, and move the box closer to
the back of the trunk. Sounds weird, but give it a try. You also may
have to try different spots to get them in a place where you can use
your trunk if need be. Mark

Actually, it has nothing to do with the fabric and foam of the seats. It
has to do with cancellation. Turning your box around automatically moves it
towards the rear of the trunk. But, as others have said, it's sometimes
impractical to place the box all the way to the rear, because then you lose
trunk space. However, behind the wheel wells is often a good spot.

Anyway, Rod needs to look at his newsreader or news server because he was
quoting someone else when he replied to me. Just a heads up to him.