Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Ferstler vs. AudioXPress

On Jan 16, 11:35*am, ScottW wrote:
Both speakers you claimed you owned and bragged about the
great accomodation deal you whored yourself to get on the bassless
DeVores
which you later faudulently claimed were flat to 30 Hz...
and then added with "bass correction"
which you didn't have.

I just realized what you're talking about here. We were listening to
the Zu Druids, and I mentioned that the larger model, the Definition,
sounded its best when a bass equalizer was used. I told you that I had
just visited another audio reviewer who had this set-up--my Yamamoto
45 amp on the midrange and tweeter and a Brinkmann integrated on the
woofers--and was able to get flat bass down to almost 20 Hz. You
seemed very interested in this setup and asked me a lot of questions.

Five years later, you've twisted this so that it applies to the
DeVores.

See, this is the problem with you, Scott. You simply cannot be trusted
to tell the truth. So you're either a liar (which you are, since I
constantly catch you telling whoppers), or you have a serious mental
handicap that prevents you from remembering things correctly.

Which is it, moron?