Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Ferstler vs. AudioXPress

On Jan 16, 11:35*am, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 16, 7:33*am, Boon wrote:

On Jan 16, 9:16*am, ScottW wrote:

My anemic bassless speakers? Or the anemic baseless speakers I
happened to be reviewing at the time? There is a difference.

Both speakers you claimed you owned and bragged about the
great accomodation deal you whored yourself to get on the bassless
DeVores
which you later faudulently claimed were flat to 30 Hz...
and then added with "bass correction"
which you didn't have.

There are several mistakes in this paragraph:

1. Both? I believe you've heard more than two pairs of speakers at my
house.
2. I did not get accommodation pricing on the DeVores, since they
weren't mine. They belonged to Jeff; I simply used them for about 6
months.
3. The DeVores are NOT flat to 30 Hz. I never said they were. They do
measure down to 38 Hz. So you lied.
4. Bass correction? What are you talking about? I've never used bass
correction.

By the way, I've never heard substantial, accurate bass in your house.
So how would you know?

*LoL. *Proving once again what you don't know with fools qualifiers
like substantial.

No. I and everyone else noticed that once your giant Legacy POS hit
below 30 Hz, your walls started to rattle and buzz. You apologized
then, remember? Of course not. That's because you're a lair.

Unless, of course, you want to make a claim that your ESL-63s have
accurate and substantial bass. LoL.

I also remember when you heard the DeVores, you were very smitten.
Were you lying?

*You're confused again.

With the way you continually distort the facts, it's no wonder. But
you asked me to write down the URL for Devore before you left.