Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Ferstler vs. AudioXPress

On Jan 16, 9:16*am, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 15, 7:39*am, Boon wrote:

On Jan 14, 10:20*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Jan 14, 2:14*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jan 14, 4:09*pm, "Trevor Wilson" wrote:

"The people who regularly hang out here need to get a life."

Howard Ferstler

These last few posts of Harold's are the most productive thing he's
done since he filed his last book at the university library.

and about 10x the audio content of your lifes work.

You're just mad that I won't use old beat-up King Crimson and Genesis
LPs to evaluate every piece of equipment like you do.

Actually I'd use the Classic Genesis reissues or the
Crimson anniversary CDs if I chose either.
What I took to the shop was a CD by After Crying
which I'm sure you have no knowledge of as they
are far removed from the bubblegum bands you prefer.

Bubblegum bands? My God, you're ignorant about music, and you're
ignorant about the music I like. I look at one LP at Amoeba and
suddenly I "prefer" it over other types of music? Is that all you
have, you imbecile?

I've seen your entire record collection, however. I know that you
basically like old lumbering '70s prog rock, which is typical of a
50ish guy who still thinks wearing a mullet makes him cool. You have
very narrow tastes in music, which makes you a deadly bore when it
comes to music discussions.

BTW, it was at your place where we listened to Genesis
SEbtP where your anemic bassless speakers left Firth of Fith
woefully unfullfilled.

My anemic bassless speakers? Or the anemic baseless speakers I
happened to be reviewing at the time? There is a difference.

By the way, I've never heard substantial, accurate bass in your house.
So how would you know?

I also remember when you heard the DeVores, you were very smitten.
Were you lying?

An audio post on RAO and what does Phillips do in spite
of his claimed desire for on-topic posting?
He ****es all over it like an infant in need of potty training.

You moron. The post was directed toward Harold's ability to do DIY. I
kept on-topic. It's YOU who is trolling...right here, right now.

Your obvious Ferstler envy in every post is almost
nauseating. *Will you ever grow up?

You have an obvious "envy" fixation. You imagine men are envying your
life (sorry, but they aren't), envying your wife (she's good looking,
but I've had better...

LoL... Even as a sexist pig who thinks he can judge the quality of a
woman by her looks you only manage to reveal what a shallow little
man of no experience you are.

Well, originally I was just being polite to you by saying your wife
was hot. But you're so uber-sensitive that it's obvious you're the
jealous husband type who has to buy her a Mercedes to keep her from
straying. As long as she's such a sensitive topic, we'll know your
marriage is on the rocks.

It's not that your wife is so hot, she's just too hot for you. Or
maybe she just married you during the couple of weeks when mullets
were in vogue.

I'm sure the women of your life agree with you
on one point though....they were had.

Why don't you ask them? I'm sure you'd be surprised at the answer. Not
one of the women in my life think I'm a sexist pig. In fact, the only
people who have ever called me misogynistic or sexist were dweeby
virgins with mullets who still live in their parents' basement, or
guys like you who were able to trick one woman into marrying them and
keep paying on a daily basis to maintain the status quo.