Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Ferstler vs. AudioXPress

On Jan 14, 10:20*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 14, 2:14*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jan 14, 4:09*pm, "Trevor Wilson" wrote:

"The people who regularly hang out here need to get a life."

Howard Ferstler

These last few posts of Harold's are the most productive thing he's
done since he filed his last book at the university library.

and about 10x the audio content of your lifes work.

An audio post on RAO and what does Phillips do in spite
of his claimed desire for on-topic posting?
He ****es all over it like an infant in need of potty training.

Your obvious Ferstler envy in every post is almost
nauseating. *Will you ever grow up?

Did you have some audio content to add, 2pid?