Marc Phillips

Default Phillips said he lied

Bill said:

This, of course, goes a long way in explaining why every person who
sides with or apologizes for Arny has profound problems with logic,
reason, facts, telling the truth, acting in a socially acceptable
manner...

I think you've finally become so deluded that you actually believe
this, Phillips. Is the alcohol eating up your brain?

no answer

What you don't seem to realize is that most people can easily see
that you're externalizing again. It's you and your clique that has
profound problems with logic, reason, facts, telling the truth, and
acting in a socially acceptable manner.

Who brags about his sockpuppets? Marc Phillips.

Whose can't argue his way out of a wet paper bag? Marc Phillips.

Who is an admitted liar? Marc Phillips.

Who came to Detroit, stalked me and then bragged about calling the
Grosse Pointe Woods police on me? Marc Phillips. That's acting in a
socially acceptable manner? LOL!

Marc, how can you seriously whine about logic, reason, facts,
telling the truth, and acting in a socially acceptable manner with
people like "Middius" and "Briggs" as your allies?

I'm sorry. None of this is right.

But of course it is. We can document it from google. We have documented it
from google. Still you deny it, Phillips.

Try again.

A waste of time!

Agreed, but fun to watch him explode..

That's always been one of your more feeble and transparent moves, Bill, to
pretend that people are getting all worked up and upset over what you and Arny
say about them. NO ONE gets upset at what you say to them. They may be
perplexed, puzzled, amused, or downright confused by your addled thought
processes, but they could really care less.

Want proof? Look at the last few times you posted here. There were NO
nothing to offer the world around you.

Personally, I know the only reason I respond to you is that I can make you
explode at will. And yes, it is fun.

Boon