Bill W.

Default Phillips said he lied

In article ,
says...

Booby whined:

Bill tried to turn things around from his lie by saying
he had caught me sockpuppeting.

+You're+ the liar, and here's the proof:

[snip broken link]
"My gosh! I've been caught in a lie by Mr. Watkins!"

Why don't we see what he admitted he "lied" about?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - begin quote - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If so, please provide proof of my discussing Howards
sexual performance. Otherwise you lie.

My gosh! I've been caught in a lie by Mr. Watkins! He isn't REALLY
interested in Howard's sexual performance. I'm such a liar. Dirty
dirty liar. Dirty. Filthy. Bad MacGowan, bad! Bad bad bad!

Today we've been graced by long-delayed visits from both the Boobster
and his moronic sidekick Annikunt. Coincidence? And what is Mr. ****
up to today? And why do all the members of the Idiots' Tribe seem
incapable of posting a usable URL? Hmmm......

You clipped the proof that Phillips lied, in effect making
you a liar also. How cheap can you get?