Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] westpase-he_ac@hotmail.com is offline

Default Yamaha P2250 Amp, Protection

Hi, I have a P2150. If that service manual applies to it also,
could you send the pdf to me?
Thanks, westpase.

On Nov 8, 5:50*pm, "Mark D. Zacharias" wrote:
"Stevie D" wrote in message

I've a problem with this amp that has me scratching my head. It's been
gone over and no apparent shorted output transistors or drivers and
others along those lines. This condition appears with no load or input
of any kind. I've got a copy of the Users Manual but not the service
manual. Can someone help me with a new trail to follow. My strength is
Tv repair, I'm up for a challenge most of the time so if you can help,
please do so, thank-you!
Cheers, Steve

I can send you a PDF of the service manual - I've glanced at the schematic
and I'd be suspicious of C135 in the power supply and any electrolytics near
the TA7317P protection IC's - this unit appears to use 2 of them...

Mark Z.