Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Curmudgeon Curmudgeon is offline

Default iTunes as a music server - 2

In article , Robert Peirce
wrote:

I forgot. I also have Firewire 800, Firewire 400 and USB so I am not=20
locked out because my card slot has an eSata card in it. Regardless, I=

=20
need some sort of high quality external DAC to get the music out.

I use a E-MU 0202/USB external digital interface connected to a pair of
AudioEngine 2 powered speakers and couldn't possibly be happier with my
setup. The whole shebang set me back less than three hundred bucks.

--=20

Cheers!

Mudge

"And if California slides into the ocean like the mystics and
statistics say it will, I predict this hotel will be standing
until I pay my bill."