Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Um, Nob, here's what the army says...

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
oups.com...
Recently you stated that in your opinion the military could fight on
three fronts and not lose any capability. I thought you might be
interested in what the Pentagon had to say about it...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11009829/

The story related the findings of a study commissioned by the Pentagon, it
is not the position of the Pentagon.

The obvious solution is to do something to help encourage enlistment,
something that likely would be opposed by the Democrats since it would
lessen their ability to buy votes with giveaway programs. We can generally
count on the Leftists to be opposed to anything that strengthens our ability
to defend ourselves.