Batty Batty is offline
Junior Member

Location: Adelaide S.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard R View Post
Hi folks.

I am considering upgrading my tonearm and getting back into vinyl. I have
a Thorens TD321 which I have had for many years in very good condition
currently fitted with an old ADC tonearm. I have been looking at
replacing that tonearm with a Rega RB301, but I came across a company
called Isokinetic that produce a badged version of the 301 and provide an
upgrade, basically a rewiring with something they call their ISOtone
Cardas kit.

So, I am soliciting opinions on whether this is something worthwhile or
just bull. Also, which moving coil cartridges would all you Rega fans
think is best for this tonearm? Obviously cost is a factor, so I have a
ceiling of about £800 for the cartridge

Many thanks
Rich..
You could always purchase an AO jazzed up RB251 run a DL 103. Not exe but great sound.