John A. Weeks III

In article .com,
wrote:

Since he didn't specify which Onkyo receiver or Bose
speakers, I interpret this as saying there aren't *any*
Onkyo receivers or Bose speakers that are up to your standards?

I don't have a problem with Onkyo. Bose, however, is not a
hi-fidelity device.

How about a $69 boom box? Seriously, MP3's suck, XM is devoid
of most of the original musical quality, and internet radio
is just poor quality mp3. You can fix what isn't there, and
there is no sense in buying something expensive to reproduce
low quality input.

Hey, why waste time trying to answer the guy's question when
it's so much more fun to a ridicule him for asking it?

I didn't ridicule him. I stated facts. If you start with
tuna-fish, you are not going to end up with lobster bisque.
Dittos for MP3 and streaming audio--they are lo-fidelity
formats, and any dime store boom box will make it be all
it can be.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708

Newave Communications