Aaron Householter

Default Studio album budgets? What are they these days?

I'm not sure if this has ever been discussed at any length in this
group. So I thought I'd get up to speed on the average recording
budgets of various albums these days. Let's say to start with, Major
Label/Major producer-engineer album(pop, rock, country, etc.), Minor
label, indie etc. Let's also look at Jazz records, same situations.
Acoustic solo, whatever you guys can come up with. I'm just curious.
Where everybody's at. I've been suprised by how small budgets have
been on Jazz & Blues records I've worked on from indies. Maybe they're
just small on paying me :-)

This should be fun.
Aaron Householter
studio1117